|Innate||25% damage increase & dark attacks for 3 turns, and +30 energy when enemy is killed|
|Attacks||Tiger Pounce, Eye of the Tiger, Tiger Frenzy, Mistress's Command|
Zina is fierce, but her tiger is fiercer. No one, not even a deck character, is safe from his attack.
Equippable Items Edit
Villager Items Edit
- Deadly Poison - Excellent choice for Zina since poison can now proc enemies on the bench. Significantly improves Tiger Frenzy.
- Death Mask - Might be useful for a last Eye Of The Tiger or Tiger Frenzy but not recommended if Zina is a finisher.
- Elusive Feather - She as low physical resistance, so some dodges could help. There are better items for Zina, though.
- Tiger's Claw - Doubles her resistances, and helps her win bench-hitting competitions. Good choice.
- Quickening Powder - One of her moves is already fast and if she gets buffed by Mistress' Command she'll be able to stun, so this isn't really needed.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia - Only effects Tiger Pounce and Eye of the Tiger. Does not boost her other attacks however, and if you want damage increase use Deadly Poison instead. A not too good choice.
- Girdle of Iron Will - One of her move is already fast enough not to be stunned or interrupted. Not the best choice.
- Healing Salve - Tiger's Claw is better for tanking most of the time.
- Stoneheel Totem - Not recommended as Zina can do damage at both ranges, especially with Eye of the Tiger.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards - Opponents might switch when threatened by Eye of the Tiger.
- Mindreader's Chalice - Not helpful since Zina is more of a finisher and already gains energy when she kills a character.
- Poison, Bleed and Stun can proc on enemies on the bench, making Zina one of the best bench hitting DOT (damage over time) dealers in the game, with Tiger Frenzy.
- Can kill opponents quickly with Eye of the Tiger if they all have below 40 HP and has low physical resistance.
- Can hit all enemies at far.
- Gains 30 energy when she kills an opponent.
- All attacks are physical unless Zina kills an opponent, making all of her attacks become dark magic.
- Low resistances.
- Requires set-up time.
- Tiger Frenzy becomes less useful as more characters are killed.
- Not that good in 1 vs 1 matchups.
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit
v. 1.9 Edit
- Zina, HP down 75 -> 70