|Yellow Rock of Cowards|
|Effect||Deals 8 damage when you or your opponent switches out, or 16 if you both switch out.|
This item deal 8 damage when you or your opponent switches out. It deals 16 damage when you both switch out. This can be very useful, especially as a finisher when the opponent has 8 or 16 life or less. Note that the damage does not trigger if anyone successfully intercepts - the switching must be successful for the Yellow Rock damage to trigger. With the V2.4 update, it is most often better than the Martial Artists' Caltrops.
Yellow Rock of Cowards on characters Edit
Martial Artists Edit
- Amaya - Probably better served by a Jade Figurine or Scroll of Inner Focus.
- Higashi - An okay choice; combined with Higashi's innate, makes it very uncomfortable to switch out against him, though Caltrops may serve that purpose better.
- Onimaru - Onimaru is usually more likely to stay in rather than switch out, so Caltrops would be better in most cases.
- Rumiko - Her innate ability has synergy with this item and she has some fairly threatening attacks, making this a reasonable choice.
- Yoshiro - Can synch well with Yoshiro's Rising Dragon attack, though Caltrops would be more effective in that situation.
- Andromeda - As a single range character, matchups with her will incur a lot of switching on both sides. A solid choice.
- Anex - Things are unlikely to switch against you since you can already punish them for it.
- Ashi - As a single range character, matchups with her will incur a lot of switching on both sides. A solid choice.
- Helene - As a single range damaging character, matchups with her will incur a lot of switching on both sides. A solid choice.
- Phoebe - A solid choice but Phoebe has better options.
- Juju - useful if you don't want to waste energy after doomed them
- Popo - useful but not that useful
- Tafari - His innate ability renders this item close to useless. Unless you enjoy slowing chipping away enemy's health by switching out a lot
- Ubuntu - better than no damage
- Zina - better than no damage when they attempt to escape