|Innate||Damage is increased by enemy's dark resistance|
|Attacks||Radiance Burst, Double Slash, Ray of Light, Feast of Blood|
Vanessa Voss is deadly to those who deal in dark magic, but dark magic might well be the death of her.
Equippable Items Edit
Vampire Items Edit
- Blood Vial: A solid choice, as it will allow Vanessa to counter her overall fragility.
- Gem of Souls: Generally a poor choice, though less awful in 5 card, as Radiance Burst has more potential to finish benched cards.
- Ring of Curses: As Vanessa is quite fragile and can be killed in a small number of moves, she rarely benefits from this item.
- Necronomic Tome: Despite the fact that two of Vanessa's attacks are light-based and thus gain no benefit from Tomes, this is one of her best items because she will be using Double Slash more than any other move.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Affects her least-used attacks, Ray of Light and Feast of Blood. Not that useful. (Notably it does also increase your healing from Feast of Blood, though.)
- Healing Salve: Better than nothing; she will rarely live long enough for this to have much effect.
- Stoneheel Totem: Voss's energy game is already excellent, and she's generally better off with more damage and/or survivability from Tomes or Vial.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Nothing special on Vanessa, though it can set up a weakened opponent for Radiance Burst.
- Strong against most characters with high dark defense espically against Marquis Le Morte
- Can attack all enemies.
- Best light resistance in the game.
- Radiance Burst can heavily damage characters with low light resistance (Cornelius, Marquis) without them even being out.
- Double Slash is one of the most efficient moves in the game.
- Versatile due to having physical, light and dark attacks in her moveset.
- Her innate affect also intercept damage.
- Low HP
- 1 physical resistance
- No dark resistance
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit