- This debuff is never displayed on a character, only as an icon with the attack; except with Ambrosia's Spectral Choke.
- Attacks which cause this debuff can hit characters who are switching out.
Causes of UndodgeableEdit
- Yoshiro's Rising Dragon - 100% hit, 100% proc
- Andromeda's Rain of Arrows' - 90% hit, 100% proc
- Anex's Boomerang Chakkra - 100% hit, 85% proc
- Ambrosia Thorn's Spectral Choke - 95% hit, 100% proc
- Technically, Amaya's Shadow Wrath has this debuff aswell because it hits fleeing enemies. - 95% hit, 100% proc
- Le Chuck's Curse (Ranec Vest's) - 100% hit and proc
If a character flees while his opponent chooses an undodgeable attack, first its hit rate is checked. If it misses, the fleeing card escapes with no damage; if it hits, its proc rate is checked. If it then procs, the card is hit; if not, the card escapes with no damage.
Note: The Spectral Choke debuff has 95% chance to appear after its target is hit, even though it works for nothing.