- Prevents Maneuver in the Maneuver Phase.
- Disables all attacks, as well as Intercept and Switch, leaving only Rest.
- Stun is removed at the end of a round. All stuns last one round.
Causes of StunEdit
- Higashi's Sweep - 30%
- Rumiko's Eviscerate - 70%
- Yoshiro's Open Palm - 25%
- Phoebe's Power Lash - 30%
- Zina's attacks, under the effect of Mistress's Command - 40%
- Ambrosia Thorn's Spiked Boots - 30%
- Balthazar Bomb-Britches's Shot-put - 30%
- Darla Cross's Parrot Torpedo - 25%
- Knight Oxbox's Warhammer Smash- 25%
Resistances to this debuffEdit
All stunning attacks (Except Zina's Mistress' Command while she is affected by her innate ability) are Physical type. Any character with Physical Evasion (Yoshiro or Popo) or any Tiki Villager using Elusive Feather (25% chance to evade physical attacks) has an increased chance to dodge the attack. If you dodge the attack, the debuff has a 0% chance of being inflicted.