|Effect||Reduces hit rate of all enemies by 20% for 6 turns, hits a fleeing opponent.|
- The effect of Shadow Curse is multiplicative.
- Can make some attacks such as Enchant Blade and Rain Dance "miss" and not have an effect.
- Hits fleeing.
- It is usually not worth to sacrifice Amaya in order to make few Shadow Curses.
- The percentages do not add; rather, they multiply.
- Therefore, five shadow curses in a row will not make the opponent miss 100% of the time. It works as "original to hit * 80% * 80% * 80% * 80% * 80%" (or original * 32.77%)
- No damage means that she'll be swiss cheese when he's on his second or third curse applications, as the effect takes about four turns to be really noticable.
Known Bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit