|Innate||30% damage increase for 3 turns when an enemy is killed|
|Attacks||5-Point Pinch, Demon Claws, Demon Frenzy, Nether Vortex|
Made from sugar and tonic and everything demonic, Sadie and her demon are a force to be reckoned with.
- Sigil of Heartache: Sadie generally can't threaten enemies without having her innate triggered at the start of the game. Near the end this can be useful for forcing an opponent to take 12 damage (over 4 turns) or to die from Demon Claws.
- Periapt of Proof Against Poison: Metagame choice. Use this if there are a lot of Omega Boosters/Poison Dart users running around.
- Coffin Nails: Sadie has the potential to deal a lot of damage while being very fragile herself, making this a very good choice (possibly the best)
- The Black Book: Can be useful to gurantee a kill to trigger your innate, but Sadie is bad at trading blows.
- Tarot Card: The High Priestess: Like a version of Coffin Nails that is more niche, using it against males MIGHT save you from a hit or two. A lot of times it is useless though.
- General's Insignia: Sadie has no single hit moves.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Demon claws is generally too fast to be stunned, but it can help if you get into a 5-point pinch fight against Yoshiro or other similar characters.
- Healing Salve: Sadie is too fragile to get the most usage out of this, but it's better than nothing.
- Stoneheel Totem: Even with this item, Sadie generally won't be winning a range-dance fight as her attacks are energy-hungry.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Sadie herself will switch a lot since so this is probably better than Sigil. Dealing damage to switching opponents is a bonus.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Might be useful near the end of game sweep, as an intercept kill will trigger her innate and restore energy at the same time.
- Can hit more than one enemy
- Range flexibility
- Dark magic resistance
- 3 of the 4 attacks are multi-hit, meaning high resistance enemies take little to no damage.
- No physical or light resistance
Changes scheduled with next versionsEdit