|Innate||50% chance to avoid an intercept when she switches out|
|Attacks||Shuriken Barrage, Ninja-Port, Poison Dart, Eviscerate|
Rumiko is quite a catch - if you can catch her - but watch for flying shuriken.
Equippable Items Edit
Martial Artist Items Edit
- Caltrops: Some people will switch to avoid Eviscerate, so it's better than nothing.
- Flash Powder: A very viable choice that gives Rumiko a 90% chance to avoid interceptions.
- Origami Crane: Rumiko has high enough hit rates (and basically non-existent defenses) that Crane isn't worth using in most cases. However, it is useful against characters like Popo that can dodge Eviserate and Shuriken Barrage.
- Scroll of Inner Focus: Practically a mandatory item for Rumiko. The options it grants such as Eviscerating twice in a row are essential.
- Jade Figurine: With Rumiko's low defense and health, this can help her survivability a bit, but not nearly as much as the energy from Scroll.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Strengthens Eviscerate and Ninja Port considerably. Might be worth using if you don't have a Scroll.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Not much use as Rumiko is usually too fast to be interrupted.
- Healing Salve: Rumiko can get a lot of free turns in battle via stuns, but the chances of getting repeated stuns are low. With her innate and low hp/resistances, Rumiko is usually played as a hit-and-run character, so there wouldn't be much time for Healing Salve to take effect. Figurine is a better choice in most cases.
- Stoneheel Totem: Ninja-Port already gives Rumiko an energy advantage on range changes. Not awful, but not good either.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Since Rumiko can switch so freely, repeated switches with the Rock could be an interesting way to deal chip damage. Might be worth using if you don't have a Scroll.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Rumiko has many good matchups that opponents will want to switch out of, but she's less threatening without a Scroll.
- Shuriken Barrage is a fast, powerful attack. Only a few characters take minimal damage.
- Eviscerate is fast and the most reliable move in stunning enemies due to its very high proc rate.
- Ninja-Port enables you to go far at a smaller cost. However, as it is speed 4, Rumiko will most likely take damage before moving far.
- One of the best, if not the best, hit and run character in the game due to her innate.
- Her innate ability can allow her to switch out even if the enemy intercepts.
- Overall, Rumiko is one of the most versatile characters in the game.
- Her low health bar and very small resistances make her an easy target.
- Against characters with large physical resistance, Poison Dart becomes the main damage dealer.
Known bugs Edit