|Innate||Each attack has a 25% chance to disable the enemy's item permanently|
|Attacks||Rapid Lashes, Power Lash, Hamstring, Deafening Crack|
Phoebe is a strict disciplinarian, but keep her close -- unless you enjoy punishment.
Equippable Items Edit
Amazon Items Edit
- Herbal Remedy: A good choice for Phoebe, but not as much as the offense oriented Stone, or Charm.
- Reinforced Breastplate: Makes Phoebe more durable especially against most close range fighters.
- Sacred Candle: A decent choice, but again, dwarfed by the offensive options.
- Sharpening Stone: Power Lash with a 25%+ crit chance can easily one shot most characters.
- Valkyrie's Charm: A solid choice for Phoebe. Makes her attacks hit first almost always. Makes Rapid Lashes second in speed only to a Charmed Lightning Arrow at Far range.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: A good choice for Phoebe. Power Lash can one shot most 60hp characters, and up close, Hamstring and Deafening Crack become more viable as damage-dealers.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Most stuns/interrupts are close, somewhere Phoebe isn't too attached to her moves, and somewhere she can escape easily with Hamstring. Not a good choice for Phoebe.
- Healing Salve: Should never be used on Phoebe, because Herbal Remedy is simply better (unless you don't have the card).
- Stoneheel Totem: Decent item if opponent has melee oriented deck.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: A decent choice, as she'll switch often when close, and her opponents will switch often when far.
- Mindreader's Chalice: With the damage of Power Lash, you have a bit more chance to intercept than most because you can predict when your opponent will dodge. If you can anticipate when they'll try to switch out of Power Lash threat range, you can do well with this item.
- Very fast attacks.
- Power Lash deals high damage, has a chance to stun, and is rather quick.
- Rapid Lashes is very fast and can deal very good damage against some characters for a low energy cost.
- Can negate items vital to the opponent's strategy.
- Weak at close range.
- Weak against characters with decent close attacks, and high light defense, like Vanessa Voss and Yoshiro.
- It's generally very difficult to pull a Power Lash off on any good player, meaning Phoebe is more about Rapid Lashes than anything else.
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit
v. 1.8 Edit
- Rapid Lashes
- Attack type: Light
- Name: Hamstring
- Enemy range changing cost: +20