|Innate||90% chance to cure all debuffs on allies when resting|
|Attacks||Acid Splash, Heartache Cocktail, Hallucinogenic Incense, Healing Potion|
Dissatisfied with the potency of over-the-counter potions, Margo transformed her basement into a bathtub-brewing laboratory.
- Sigil of Heartache: Useful for avoiding other players Hallucinogenic Incense. Poor choice.
- Periapt of Proof Against Poison: Useful for a little extra healing.
- Coffin Nails: Margo's most used item. This helps her use Healing Potion more safely and helps land Hallucinogenic Incense.
- The Black Book: Only useful for landing Hallucinogenic Incense.
- Tarot Card: The High Priestess: Can be useful, but usually not.
- General's Insignia: Both Margo's attacks are single damages, but better off with something else
- Girdle of Iron Will: Poor item for Margo, prevents interruption of Hallucinogenic Incense
- Healing Salve: Not too bad of an item, although Margo is better off with another item due to Healing Potion
- Stoneheel Totem: Useful of fighting mono-rangers
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: An alternative version of Sigil of Heartache, useful for those who avoids Hallucinogenic Incense
- Mindreader's Chalice: An unusual item for Margo, although intercepting for players who avoids Hallucinogenic Incense is useful
- Healing Potion can heal to full hp once and any attack the same speed will do 30 damage because Margo has 70hp but she heals 100
- Attacks inflict debuffs
- Can prevent a player from controlling their character
- Direct combat
- Physical damage
- No physical resistance
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit
Version Number Edit