|Innate||Drains 40 energy when successfully swapped out.|
|Attacks||Indifferent Strikes, Energy Sap, Forlorn Poetry, Depressive Mood|
Meh, what's the point...
Energy Core: Useful item, but doesn't have too much specialty when used on MR-V1N
Z-Phase Converter: Useful item, MR-V1N can take quite a bit of damage due to his fragileness toward Light Magic and Physical.
Omega Boosters: Very useful item, boosts MR-V1N's damage output by a fair amount.
A66 Capacitor: Possibly the best item for MR-V1N depending on playing style; Alternative item of Omega Boosters.
Null Matrix: Situational.
Stoneheel Totem: Useful against mono-rangers.
Yellow Rock of Cowards: Use if it fits your style.
Mindreader's Chalice: MR-V1N's attacks are not very scary, so this item will probably not be very useful, but use if it fits your style.
- The unique ability to drain the opponent's energy.
- His energy drain ability can "soft interrupt" attacks that cost more than how much energy is left after the drain.
- High Dark Magic resistance, second highest of all characters (Marquis Le Morte being the first).
- Depressive Mood has good synergy with Forlorn Poetry, and affects all enemies.
- Indifferent Strikes is somewhat spam-able vs. characters with little or no physical resistance.
- Fragile to Physical attacks
- No light magic resistance
- All his damaging moves are pretty slow.
- Deals low damage
- Energy Sap is very costly, and it might not proc all the time.
- Depressive Mood might not proc all the time, and is somewhat limited (only Dark Magic resistance being lowered).
- MR-V1N's Forlorn Poetry is the only attack in the game that has two different sound effects.
- MR-V1N's name is an obvious reference to Marvin, The Paranoid Android from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.