|Le Chuck's Curse|
|Effect||10 damage to enemies on switch in for 3 turns, hits fleeing|
- Cheap, allows Ranec to gain energy.
- Hits fleeing. If foe switches, this attack with deal 10 damage to the incoming card the turn it is cast.
- Can be great when the opponent has a low-health character on bench.
- Can stack; if you are up against a low-hp card up close while you have 20 energy, you can just cast Le Chuck twice, then Two-sword Slash: if the enemy switches, his new card gets 20 damage; if not, his current card get 17x2.
- The debuff stays for the entire duration on all cards even after being triggered (unlike Leafy Trap, Whirlwind, or Nether Vortex).
- Useless if opponent won't switch.
Known Bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit