|Innate||Heals 4 hp and cures 1 debuff when resting|
|Attacks||Crippling Palm, Dashing Strike, Healing Wind, Whirlwind|
While relatively weak in direct combat, Wei-Shan specializes in healing allies and weakening foes.
Equippable Items Edit
Knight Items Edit
- Knight's Emblem: Protects him while on the bench which basically backs up his debuff removal innate. Can be useful depending on opponent deck mix.
- Hero's Flagon: May give him extra options on healing, depending on taste.
- Ring of Bravery: Gives Wei-Shan a nice damage boost which he could use if you are looking to speed up his low velocity game.
- Bracers of Righteousness: His innate works great when you buff his defenses with the Bracers. Also, makes him a better staller.
- Elemental Prism: Not that useful. Can be helpful, but he has better items to pick from.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Only works with Crippling Palm so it is not recommended. It can speed up his low velocity game, but Ring of Bravery is almost always a better choice.
- Girdle of Iron Will: He has high speed attacks and is not too concerned with interrupts. Stun and Crit immunity is always nice though.
- Healing Salve: Works great in conjunction with his innate. Makes an amazing staller.
- Stoneheel Totem: Can work well with Whirlwind, but he generally has better items to pick from.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Wei-shan can be used to switch in, get a debuff or two in or whirlwind, then switch out. So YRoC can be useful depending on your style.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Normally not a top pick since he has no true nukes that people try and avoid.
- Crippling Palm can completely shut down characters with single-hit attacks
- Great staller (good when partnered with a blood vial equiped teammate)
- Great against mono-rangers with his range dance healing and whirlwind threat.
- Curing debuffs
- Slow to deal damage
- Direct combat at either range
Known bugs Edit