|Innate||Deals 5 damage to all enemy characters when switched in|
|Attacks||Warhammer Smash, Warhammer Ram, Sandstorm, Stoneskin Dance|
A master of earth, Oxbox blinds his opponents while keeping them close and smashing them with his hammer.
Equippable Items Edit
Knight Items Edit
- Knight's Emblem: This item is always a good choice, especially if the metagame shifts towards a lot of bench-hitters.
- Hero's Flagon: Exellent choice since you want to switch Oxbox in and out often. The healing is great and debuffing Poison, and other debuffs would keep him alive longer.
- Ring of Bravery: The General's Insignia is another option, but Ring of Bravery makes 3 hit kills into 2 hit kills and any character under 3 health dies before they can attack.
- Bracers of Righteousness: Fixes Oxbox's lack of Dark Magic defense, and some more resistances is always a good choice.
- Elemental Prism: You probably won't be using Oxbox's two Light Magic moves much, so this item isn't as good as it seems.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: All of Oxbox's attacks are single-hit, so you will deal a bit more damage... although there are better choices.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Oxbox's moves are rather slow, except for the Warhammer Smash, which still is slower than Knee Bash and such interruptors... so, this item definitely is useful on him.
- Healing Salve: With Oxbox's vast amounts of HP, this item surely can show some potential, especially in conjunction with Stoneskin Dance, but there are better choices.
- Stoneheel Totem: Helps with keeping people at close range even more, but there are better choices.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Since you want to switch Oxbox in and out frequently to exploit his innate, dealing some more damage when you switch out is a nice idea.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Situational, use it if it suits your playing style.
- Close-range combat
- Powerful attacks that keep the enemy close and can Stun.
- One of the best characters in any one on one situation.
- The Get Far button is a less enticing option for your opponents because of Warhammer Ram.
- With Ring of Bravery, Oxbox can kill most other characters in 2 hits.
- No dark resistance
- Bad energy game; he can only use his nuke twice in a row at full energy, so one switch will put Oxbox at an immediate disadvantage.
- Because of his innate and items like Flagon, coupled with a bad energy game, Oxbox is easier to read and thus easier to intercept.
- Warhammer Ram only has 90% accuracy (low in Kongai terms), meaning a miss will hurt Oxbox terribly.
- His other 2 moves are rarely used.
Known bugs Edit
- Sandstorm - Accuracy debuff does not work