|Innate||Enemy attacks cost an additional 5 energy|
|Attacks||Cold Steel Axe, Helmet Ram, Ice Shards, Bone Chill|
"The frost -- sometimes, it makes the blade stick." Gunbjorn is a master of brute strength and slowing his opponents with ice.
Equippable Items Edit
Knight Items Edit
- Knight's Emblem: A very good item if Prism, Gorbax or any bench hitters come around. Can be used to prevent Spiritual Assistance or Touch of Doom as well
- Hero's Flagon: Good if you think you can get around with switching.
- Ring of Bravery: Excellent choice. Makes Helmet Ram do 30 damage thus being a better option than Cold Steel Axe.
- Bracers of Righteousness: Good fix for Gunbjorn's 0 Dark resistance. Increases survivability considerably.
- Elemental Prism: If Gunbjorn is used for Ice Shards and Bone Chill, it can be useful, but he has better items.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: His two close-range moves are single hit, but Ring of Bravery is preferred (hits before anything else, works for other two moves)
- Girdle of Iron Will: Three of his four moves are slow and are easy to interrupt, good choice.
- Healing Salve: Promotes longevity, but Gunbjorn has better choices.
- Stoneheel Totem: If you wish to challenge the energy game with his innate + Bone Chill it might be a great item.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Use if it suits your style.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Use if it suits your style.
General Use Edit
In most cases Gunbjorn is used to deal quick damage with Helmet Ram and the occasional Cold Steel Axe. While Cold Steel Axe is slow, it can be threatening enough for an opponent to range change. From there Gunb can utilize Ice Shards or Bone Chill.
Some people like to play him as an energy gamer, using Helmet Ram's interrupt, his innate, and Bone Chill to set up other characters.
- Very strong innate
- Although Bone Chill is a fairly weak DoT, its +5 energy cost to range changing is significant in Range Dancing
- Ice Shards can lower many attacks into Helmet Ram's interrupt range and makes Cold Steel Axe essentially speed 6.
- Helmet Ram + Insignia/Ring of Bravery ends up being an extremely strong, energy efficient move.
- Close-range combat
- 1 light resistance
- No dark resistance
- Most damaging move is very slow (although Ice Shards helps with this problem)
- Ice Shards is completely useless against several characters, other then for the debuff
- Long-range combat
Known bugs Edit