|Innate||Burn effects heal Knight Bestor.|
|Attacks||Engulfing Flames, Flame Sword Frenzy, Pyroclasm, Inner Fire|
After a great warrior noticed Bestor snacking on flaming s'mores as a child, he was trained to master the burning arts.
Equippable Items Edit
- Knight's Emblem: Protects him whilst he's in the deck, useful to avoid deck hitting moves like Shadow Wrath.
- Hero's Flagon: Being a pseudo-monoranger, he will be switching out often so this could be useful.
- Ring of Bravery: His alternative to Insignia - use only if you plan to be aggressive with him often, spamming cheap moves.
- Bracers of Righteousness: It allows him to cover his dark defence and go toe to toe with Cornelius.
- Elemental Prism: Boosts Bestor's deck hitting power. Not quite as good as it used to be due to the bug getting fixed, but still a good choice.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Worthless as he has no single-hit moves.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Poor choice, his attacks are fast enough to avoid being interrupted.
- Healing Salve: Can be helpful with Engulfing Flames, healing 6 a turn.
- Stoneheel Totem: Being a monoranger, this can be useful but he is probably better served with a different item like Bracers of Righteousness.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: No special interactions. Use it if you plan to use him as a hit-and-runner.
- Mindreader's Chalice: His nuke is deadly and often will get switched out against - use it if it suits your playing style.
General Use Edit
Bestor excels at close range but can switch to a supporting role at far if necessary, with a cheap deck hitting move and a crit buff.
- His main strength lies within his speed, he can often finish opponents off even at a low health.
- Light defence is the weakest across all Kongai characters, something that Bestor excels at exploiting.
- Flame Sword Frenzy is one of the most efficient moves in the game, especially at speed 8.
- Cheapest deck hitting move in the game.
- Can easily switch between deck hitting mode and his normal playstyle to push opponents into a far range.
- Cheap team crit buff.
- Has many good match ups with Bracers of Righteousness. But until such time as the Elemental Prism + Pyroclasm bug is fixed, you'd be crazy not to use Elemental Prism.
- Defenseless to dark magic attacks.
- Low damage at far (High damage with Pyroclasm+ Elemental Prism).
- Mono light magic user, which makes him somewhat weaker to Vanessa Voss, Yoshiro and Auger Blackboot. However, Engulfing Flames works in such a way that reflection will not protect against it.
- Somewhat limited innate.