- Prevents the next attack made by the debuffed character that round
- If an attack is interrupted, the Energy cost is still spent, however the attack does not occur.
- Interrupt is always removed at the end of a round.
- This debuff is not displayed in the combat window, only attached to attacks.
Causes of InterruptEdit
- Higashi's Open Palm - 30%
- Andromeda's Lightning Arrow - 100% (Interrupts Light type attacks only)
- Helene's Shield Bash - 100%
- Popo's Knee Bash - 100%
- Cain Solomon's Tackle - 50%
- Auger Blackboot's Rapid-fire Pistol - 30%
- Starbuck's Tackle - 50%
- Bestor's Pyroclasm -33%
- Gunbjorn's Helmet Ram - 50%
- Rathbone's Domination-100%
Resistances to this debuffEdit
- Ashi is immune to interrupts.
- Girdle of Iron Will grants a 100% chance to avoid Stuns and interrupts.
- Dodging the attack, the attack misses or preventing the attack which causes the debuff in any way.
There are other ways to 'interrupt' an attack (stop it from having an effect) , such as killing your opponent first, stunning them the round before, making yourself Immune, or use a Soft Interrupt