|Effect||If successful, prevents switch out|
- Prevents most enemies from switching out
- Can do a lot of damage for no energy cost
- Generally worse than resting or attacking if the enemy does not switch out
Factors affecting InterceptEdit
- Cain and Anex's innates affect their intercept damage as well as their attacks, increasing the damage from a successful intercept to 52 damage.
- Vanessa Voss's innate affects her intercept damage (which would make it deal anywhere from 35 to 45 depending on her opponent's dark defense).
- Ubuntu's Rain Dance increases your team's intercept damage by 1.
- Blood Burn reduces intercept damage.
- Higashi has the innate ability to deal 60 damage with an intercept instead of the normal 35.
- Mindreader's Chalice causes successful intercept by the user to deal an additional 15 damage, and restores 1000 energy.
- Flash Powder grants the user a 40% chance to take 0 damage when intercepted, and lets you get out.
Scheduled changes with next versionsEdit