- Reduces the hit chance of all attacks made by the character.
- The percentage reduction is compound.
Causes of Hit Rate DecreaseEdit
- Amaya's Shadow Curse - 100% chance, 20% reduction of hit rate for 7 turns.
- Phoebe's Deafening Crack - 100% chance, 20% reduction of hit rate for 4 turns.
- Hitting a character equipped with Ring of Curses - 100% chance, 10% reduction of hit rate for 10 turns.
- Oxbox's Sandstorm - 90% chance, 15% reduction of hit rate for 4 turns.
Resistances to this debuffEdit
- Cornelius Constantine is immune to stat-lowering effects.
- Sacred Candle grants a 50% chance to avoid any debuff, including decrease enemy's hit rate.
- Juju's innate has a 30% chance to dispel any debuff at the start of a round, including decrease enemy's hit rate.
- Dodging the attack, the attack misses or preventing the attack which causes the debuff in any way. (Not applicable against Ring of Curses)