|Effect||Raises the attack power of all single-hit attacks of whichever character equips it by 4.|
General's Insignia is an item which any character can equip. This item raises the attack power of all single-hit attacks of whichever character equips it by 4. Note that any buffs or crits are applied first, and then General's Insignia's +4 is added on top, i.e. Popo's critical Slingshot would do 64 damage rather than 66, since the +4 damage is not multiplied by the crit. Particularly important with Starbuck.
Kongai Card Album Description Edit
The insignia needs to go on a character who relies on single-hit attacks, such as Yoshiro, Higashi, or Anex. It has particular synergy with Marquis LeMorte because his life draining moves benefit doubly from it.
General's Insignia on characters Edit
Martial Artists Edit
- Amaya - Increases damage of Ninja-port and Dark Chi Blast. Does not affect Shadow Curse or Shadow Wrath. Not the best choice for Amaya.
- Higashi - Works well with Higashi as all his moves are single-hit attacks.
- Onimaru - Since Onimaru has no single hit attacks, this item cannot benefit him.
- Rumiko - The Insignia can help Rumiko deal a bit more damage, but her main source of damage, Shuriken Barrage, is not affected.
- Yoshiro - As Rising Dragon and Open Palm are moves you will use pretty often, you might want to max out their damage. A very useful combination.
- Andromeda - Can be used to slightly increase damage dealt by her single-hit attacks.
- Anex - Works well with Boomerang Chakkra to deal more damage to fleeing opponent. Affects Chakkra Slash and Power Toss as well.
- Ashi - All her attacks are single-hit, which makes General's Insignia quite a good choice.
- Helene - Affects only the Sword Slash and Shield Bash. Not the best choice.
- Phoebe - Can be used in order to increase the damage of the weak Deafening Crack and Hamstring attacks. Makes Power Lash kill any 60hp character.
- Juju - Affects Nothing. A poor item choice for Juju
- Popo - Significantly increases the damage output of Knee Bash and moderately increases the expected damage for Poison Dart, but the damage is only added to Slingshot after critical hits (for a total of 64). Not awful, but not especially good either.
- Tafari - A perfectly reasonable alternative to Deadly Poison for increasing Tafari's damage output.
- Ubuntu - Affects only Staff Strike. Not the best idea.
- Zina - If you want Zina to make more havoc, use Mistress's Command. General's Insignia does not affect Tiger Frenzy.
- Ambrosia Thorn - Increases draining abilities of Vamp Kiss. Increases damage of cheap Spiked Boots. Not a bad combination.
- Cain Solomon - Increases damage of Tackle. Not the best item for Cain Solomon.
- Cornelius Constantine - Affects Pilebunker. There are better options for Cornelius Constantine.
- Marquis Le Morte - Good for increasing his draining abilities.
- Vanessa Voss - Affects Ray of Light and Feast of Blood. However, Double Slash and Radiance Burst are much more frequently used moves, so there are often better items to use.