|Effect||Raises the attack power of all single-hit attacks of whichever character equips it by 4.|
General's Insignia is an item which any character can equip. This item raises the attack power of all single-hit attacks of whichever character equips it by 4. Note that any buffs or crits are applied first, and then General's Insignia's +4 is added on top, i.e. Popo's critical Slingshot would do 64 damage rather than 66, since the +4 damage is not multiplied by the crit. Particularly important with Starbuck.
General's Insignia on characters Edit
Martial Artists Edit
- Amaya - Increases damage of Ninja-port and Dark Chi Blast. Does not affect Shadow Curse or Shadow Wrath. Not the best choice for Amaya.
- Higashi - Works well with Higashi as all his moves are single-hit attacks.
- Onimaru - Since Onimaru has no single hit attacks, this item cannot benefit him.
- Rumiko - The Insignia can help Rumiko deal a bit more damage, but her main source of damage, Shuriken Barrage, is not affected.
- Yoshiro - As Rising Dragon and Open Palm are moves you will use pretty often, you might want to max out their damage. A very useful combination.
- Andromeda - Can be used to slightly increase damage dealt by her single-hit attacks.
- Anex - Works well with Boomerang Chakkra to deal more damage to fleeing opponent. Affects Chakkra Slash and Power Toss as well.
- Ashi - All her attacks are single-hit, which makes General's Insignia quite a good choice.
- Helene - Affects only the Sword Slash and Shield Bash. Not the best choice.
- Phoebe - Can be used in order to increase the damage of the weak Deafening Crack and Hamstring attacks. Makes Power Lash kill any 60hp character.
- Juju - Affects Nothing. A poor item choice for Juju
- Popo - Significantly increases the damage output of Knee Bash and moderately increases the expected damage for Poison Dart, but the damage is only added to Slingshot after critical hits (for a total of 64). Not awful, but not especially good either.
- Tafari - A perfectly reasonable alternative to Deadly Poison for increasing Tafari's damage output.
- Ubuntu - Affects only Staff Strike. Not the best idea.
- Zina - If you want Zina to make more havoc, use Mistress's Command. General's Insignia does not affect Tiger Frenzy.
- Ambrosia Thorn - Increases draining abilities of Vamp Kiss. Increases damage of cheap Spiked Boots. Not a bad combination.
- Cain Solomon - Increases damage of Tackle. Not the best item for Cain Solomon.
- Cornelius Constantine - Affects Pilebunker. There are better options for Cornelius Constantine.
- Marquis Le Morte - Good for increasing his draining abilities.
- Vanessa Voss - Affects Ray of Light and Feast of Blood. However, Double Slash and Radiance Burst are much more frequently used moves, so there are often better items to use.