Energy is an essential part of Kongai. Every attack and maneuver requires Energy to perform. All characters have a maximum Energy of 100.
Uses of EnergyEdit
Energy has two main uses:
Energy Requirement for AttacksEdit
- At the end of each turn, all characters, active or inactive, regain 20 Energy.
- Resting during the combat phase immediately regains 20 Energy for the active character.
- Some buffs can restore Energy and are listed below.
List of Factors affecting EnergyEdit
- Scroll of Inner Focus - Decreases Energy costs of all user's attacks by 5.
- Andromeda's innate - Andromeda's maneuver costs are decreased by 5 Energy. (Does not affect pass)
- Stoneheel Totem - Opponent's maneuver costs are increased by 5 Energy. (Does not affect pass)
- Hamstring - Increases cost of maneuvers by 20 Energy. (Does not affect pass)
- Zina's innate - Restores 30 energy upon defeating a character.
- Helene's Sword Slash - 50% chance to restore 30 Energy.
- Mindreader's Chalice - Upon successful intercept restores 100 Energy to user.
- MR-V1N's innate causes opponent to lose 40 Energy whenever he switches out, which causes an effect called 'Misery Loves Company' in the game log.