|Innate||10% chance of stealing enemy item|
|Attacks||Parrot Torpedo, Parrot Pilfer, Poisoned Blade, Quad Daggers|
Sailing the seas with a handful of knives, some poisonous brew and a thieving parrot, Darla is living out every young girl's dream.
Equippable Items Edit
Pirates' Items Edit
- Ornamental Egg: Helps Poison Blade, Quad Dagger, and Parrot Torpedo to stun (37.5%), poison (120%), or bleed (75%) an opponent,
- Navigator's Sextant: Makes Parrot Torpedo and Parrot Pilfer a little bit more safe to do.
- Captain's Grog Mug: Darla's low HP and mediocre resistances means that many characters can kill her without triggering the Mug. Usually a bad choice.
- Cursed Dabloons: A good choice for Darla since you can disrupt your opponents energy plans and with some of their energy depleted you can stall for a while and try to use her innate to steal items from opponents or use Parrot Pilfer.
- Polished Spyglass: Already high hit rates, the only move likely to benefit much is Parrot Pilfer which you should not be using too often. Mediocre choice.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Helpful choice for a boost on every move except Quad Daggers. Which is the move you should be using most often with her. There are better choices.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Moves are pretty fast, nothing special with adding this to Darla
- Healing Salve: A good choice to help her last longer, stall, and steal items from opponents.
- Stoneheel Totem: Helpful for Darla since she has mostly far moves.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: You might switch out often after stealing an item so an okay choice.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Depends on your playing style.
- Takes items and use them for your own purposes.
- Although unlikely and impractical, it's possible for Darla to steal Gem of Souls and thus technically obtain any innate.
- Stealing items can produce a lot of interesting outcomes. Popular items to steal: Jade Figurine, Necronomic Tomes, Blood Vial, Valkyrie's Charm, Scroll of Inner Focus, etc. Stealing Jade Figurine decreases the opponent's health by 15 and increases yours by 15.
- Good against characters with low physical defense.
- Long-range combat
- Quite fragile due to mediocre health and poor resistances.
- Bad against characters with decent physical resistance.
- Very limited close range attack options.
- High energy costs at far, her preferable range.
- It is easy to overuse Parrot Pilfer.
- Close-range combat
Known bugs Edit
- If Darla is equipped with Healing Salve and manages to steal a Death Mask, she will not die from the Impending Doom debuff. Her sprite will disappear and any abilities that proc on death will proc but the game will continue to consider her alive with 2 HP.