|Innate||Immune to debuffs|
|Attacks||Voidstream, Blood Burn, Pilebunker, Hypnotic Stare|
One glance into Cornelius Constantine's eyes and he'll wear down anyone's resistances, but no one can do the same to him.
Equippable Items Edit
Vampire Items Edit
- Blood Vial: When Cornelius is switched out at an appropriate moment, he may benefit from Blood Vial and regenerate quickly.
- Necronomic Tome: All of his attacks are dark/physical, making the Tomes a great card to keep Cornelius in the game longer (and perhaps finish off just about everything with Pilebunker).
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Not as effective as on other characters because it only affects Pilebunker, which has a chance to do extra damage anyway.
- Girdle of Iron Will: His moves are very slow, especially Pilebunker, so this is very useful. This is a common item on CC.
- Healing Salve: Can give you the edge in a mirror match and often is a useful item.
- Stoneheel Totem: Due to the versatility of Voidstream, switching ranges with this item can frustrate one-rangers.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Use if it suits your playstyle.
- Mindreader's Chalice: People may switch to avoid Pilebunker. Use if it suits your style.
General Use Edit
Cornelius is a very strong character in general. He can reflect any slow enemy's attack by using Hypnotic Stare. Pilebunker is intimidating at close range. Voidstream is an always-available, 100% hit move which is effective against most other characters (except Vampires).
- Has a powerful move - Pilebunker, which can deal up to 50 physical damage and has a 25% chance to do an additional 20 dark damage
- Voidstream is an easy-spammable move, consecutive Voidstreams deal more damage and can be done in either range but his voidstream can reduce 2 dark magic resistance instead of 1 (Cain Solomon)
- Effective against most characters.
- Can reflect attacks.
- No light resistance.
- His attacks are relatively slow.
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit
V. 1.8 Edit
- Blood Burn
- No damage
- Cost: 10
- Hypnotic Stare
- Cannot be performed 2 turns in a row.
V. 1.9 Edit
- HP goes down to 75
- Pilebunker has normal crit chance, and a 25% chance to proc an additional 20 dark magic damage.