|Effect||+2 HP/turn when on bench|
Vampires only item. The Blood Vial heals 3 hit points per turn (an additional 2 per turn) on deck while not in battle, instead of the usual 1. This item works great to place on a character you switch in and out often. It allows them to heal without threat of attack much faster than normal. This item works well with slower characters that can take some damage, such as Cornelius Constantine.
Blood Vial on characters Edit
- Ambrosia Thorn - One of her items of choice.
- Cain Solomon - Because of his innate ability, this item isn't recommended.
- Cornelius Constantine - Because this character can deal out a lot of damage, Blood Vial lets him come back to deal more damage.
- Marquis Le Morte - This item is too redundant on Marquis because of his innate ability. It's better to use Necronomic Tomes or General's Insignia for increased damage.
- Vanessa Voss - One of her items of choice.
Known Bugs Edit
Here's a special version of Blood Vial which comes from Holloween event.