|Innate||Cannot be interrupted|
|Attacks||Signature Slice, Power Swing, Axe Handle, Bleeding Slice|
Ashi is a strong woman with huge...physical prowess, but keep her at a distance and she's at a loss.
Equippable Items Edit
Amazon Items Edit
- Herbal Remedy: Good. Ashi is a tank which means she will spend a lot of time in battle soaking up damage.
- Reinforced Breastplate: Ashi's 6 physical defense is already plenty.
- Sacred Candle: A decent choice but nothing special.
- Sharpening Stone: Ashi deals huge damage already and this makes her even scarier. With a crit, Signature Slice will kill most characters in one hit.
- Valkyrie's Charm: Fairly useful since Ashi's attacks are very slow. Ashi's innate ability and her high hit points already make her slowness less of a problem in general, since she's rarely in situations where an opponent's attack will stop hers, but the Charm mitigates this further and is especially helpful against Cornelius Constantine.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: All of Ashi's attacks are single hit so this could be good. However, Ashi deals damage in large attacks, not chip damage so this isn't as useful as it seems.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Ashi's attacks cannot be interrupted already due to her innate ability. This is really only helpful for avoiding stuns.
- Healing Salve: If you want to have in battle healing, use Herbal Remedy.
- Stoneheel Totem: Very good since many characters will change ranges to avoid Ashi's attacks.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Nothing special, use it if it fits your style.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Same as above.
- Lots of HP.
- Strong, single-hit attacks.
- Power Swing can force a switch on a bad match up.
- Bleeding Slice is a very efficient damage dealer.
- Moves are slower than Helene's moves.
- All moves are close range.
- No self-buffs.
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit