|Angelan Series D|
|Innate||Abilities cost 5 less energy for 4 turns after resting|
|Attacks||Wave Motion Fist, Cloak, Surprise Attack, Precision Strike|
A stealthed, deadly, unpredictable killing machine, Angelan just might be behind you RIGHT NOW!
Equippable Items Edit
Robot Items Edit
- Energy Core: Ok item, can be useful in many situations, but Angelan Series D has better choices. Valuable because Angelan can Cloak and then threaten Surprise Attack regardless of her energy until Energy Core is broken.
- Z-Phase Converter: Not that decent, Angelan's dodge, coupled with her average HP and low survivability mean Angelan can't fully utilize the Converter.
- Omega Boosters: Boosts Wave Motion Fist's damage output. Makes the RNG even more of a factor into Angelan's playstyle especially with Cloak.
- A66 Capacitor: Aside from Surprise Attack, Angelan won't be in a lot of situations with low energy, especially because of her innate.
- Null Matrix: Useful for deactivating cranes and spyglasses, which would prevent Angelan from dodging. It's also useful against Girdle of Iron Will if you attack with Wave Motion Fist or Precision Strike.
- Healing Salve: Can be helpful, Angelan's Cloak can often let her stay in the battle for a long time, but she has better items.
- Stoneheel Totem: Useful against mono-rangers.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Bad item, Angelan's attacks are all very fast, so they won't be interrupted very often, however, stun and critical hit immunities can be useful.
- General's Insignia: Not a bad choice, all of Angelan's attacks are single-hit, but General's Insignia's power decreases if you are using Surprise Attack often.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Depends on your style of play.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Depends on your style of play
- Very fast attacks, good as a finisher.
- Cloak can often set up a yomi the next turn, makes Angelan one of the best character for yomi players.
- Can dodge attacks.
- Innate makes her one of the best energy game characters
- She is viable at both ranges
- No dark magic resistance
- Very yomi-depended (this is both bad and good, depends on the situation, and the player using her).
- Her inability to hit fleeing opponents lessens her effectiveness as a finisher.
- Her most powerful attack (Surprise Attack) requires Cloak first
- Setup time