|The data on this page is out-of-date. Can you help?
Work needed: Needs new stats pic, Trueshot only costs 40 energy
Once this page is up to date, please remove this tag.
|Innate||Range changes cost 5 less energy|
|Attacks||Rain of Arrows, Trueshot, Crippling Shot, Lightning Arrow|
Andromeda is stunning at a distance, but she's not quite as pretty up close.
Equippable Items Edit
Amazon Items Edit
- Herbal Remedy: Very useful, especially since her reduced range-changing costs allows her to stall at range effectively.
- Reinforced Breastplate: Not great but it does swing the Rumiko matchup strongly in Andromeda's favor.
- Sacred Candle: Always a solid choice but there are better items.
- Sharpening Stone: Very good. Trueshot has a 50% chance to crit when using Sharpening Stone, and Rain of Arrows will do 60 damage maximum on a critical hit.
- Valkyrie's Charm: Though she does have slow moves, they're not helped much by the Valkyrie's charm because not many ranged moves are below speed 5 or speed 4.
General Items Edit
- General's Insignia: Decent. It makes Lightning Arrow and Crippling Shot considerably better.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Fairly useless. There are hardly any situations where this would apply.
- Healing Salve: Only useful if you don't have Herbal Remedy.
- Stoneheel Totem: Good item. Combined with Andromeda's innate, this will give you a sizable energy advantage when range dancing.
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: Decent, but only use this if it fits your playing style.
- Mindreader's Chalice: Decent, but only use this if it fits your playing style.
- Andromeda's energy lasts longer than most characters'. Her innate gives a small but significant bonus, Crippling Shot is cheap and can save her from needing to force far, and Lightning Arrow does significant damage for free.
- Andromeda's Trueshot is powerful and can be done in the same turn as a range change.
- Rain of Arrows is extremely effective against lightly armored opponents, sometimes inflicting more damage than an intercept would have.
- Due to the slowness of her "big" attacks, Andromeda tends to lose in direct matchups against other far-focused characters, such as Anex, Phoebe, and Cain Solomon.
- Andromeda's hits-fleeing attack is ineffective against the heavily-armored close-only tanks whom she otherwise does well against (Helene, Onimaru, and Ashi).
- Even though it is offset by her abilities, she is still a mono-range character.
Known bugs Edit
Changes scheduled with next versions Edit
v. 1.8 Edit
- Lightning arrow
- 18 damage, 9 speed, 100% hit
v. 1.9f Edit
- Trueshot hit rate up 97%->100%
- Trueshot energy cost down 55->50
- Crippling Shot damage up 15->20