|Agathe De Grey|
|Innate||Deals 4 damage every turn at close range|
|Attacks||Mark of the Witch, Broom Strike, Wild Broom Ride, Witch's Curse|
Agathe turned to combat after her overpowering stench prevented children from being lured into her Limburg cheese house.
- Sigil of Heartache: Agathe is usually the person switching out, not the opponent.
- Periapt of Proof Against Poison: Metagame choice. If your opponent is silly enough to land Poison Darts and Omega boosters on you then you can stack the healing along with your Witch Curse.
- Coffin Nails: Agathe doesn't really have any strong attacks to make use of the extra turn she gets out of this. However, if the opponent already has several Witch's Curses on them, you may be able to switch out and heal up.
- The Black Book: Actually a good choice. If you manage to hit the opponent with Mark of the Witch, they have 3 turns to switch. Using The Black Book, you'll only have to intercept twice at most (perhaps even only once, if they don't switch out the first turn). This gives you more time to land a Witch's Curse and heal yourself up.
- Tarot Card: The High Priestess: Metagame choice. A few whiffs can suddenly turn the tables if the opponent has a bunch of Witch curses on. However it is a very luck-based item as sometimes it does nothing at all.
- General's Insignia: Only affects Broom Strike. Not worth it.
- Girdle of Iron Will: Agathe is either at long range, or her attacks are generally too fast to be stunned/interrupted. Immunity to crits might help.
- Healing Salve: A very good item, combined with Witch Curse it can help her stay in play for a long time.
- Stoneheel Totem: Can help with range dancing, since she can fight decently at both range (although she definitely prefers far)
- Yellow Rock of Cowards: At close, if you have enough energy to threaten Mark it might force a switch. Agathe herself switches a lot after using Witch Curse so it's a good item.
- Mindreader's Chalice: If you want to play mind games with Mark of the Witch, sure. Be good at guessing intercepts.
- Innate does damage at close range
- Instant-kill curse. Mark of the Witch is especially useful when your opponent only has one card left and you can stall at close or far (depending on the character).
- No light resistance
- Witch's Curse is easy to counter
- Direct combat
Changes scheduled with next versionsEdit